The New 2022 Chevrolet Blazer
Dressed to impress.
Everywhere you look, you’ll see details worth noting, from the body styling and glossy accents to available in-cabin leather-appointed surfaces and modern tech highlights.
From solo missions to a party of five.
Whether you’re traveling alone or bringing the party with you, this sporty mid-size SUV offers spacious seating for up to five with a cargo area for whatever you need.
Add some bold accents to your Blazer with the Sport Edition, or go all-in on all-black with the Midnight Edition. Whichever you choose, you’re sure to be the center of attention.
- Gloss Black grille bar and nameplate
- Black front and rear bowtie emblems and mirrors
- 18″ gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels
- Black center caps with Black bowtie emblems
- Available on 2LT and 3LT
Sophisticated design meets street-inspired style with the athletic and sporty Redline Edition.
- 20″ gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels with Red accents
- Black front and rear bowtie emblems
- Black Blazer badges with Red outline
- Black grille, header bar, window surround, mirror caps and base, door handles, and Redline decals
- Available on 2LT and 3LT
Brings more than looks to the table.
Available 2.0L Turbo
- EPA-estimated 29 MPG highway (FWD)
- 228 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque
- Standard on 2LT, 3LT and Premier
EPA-estimated 22 MPG city/29 highway for 2.0L engine (FWD), 22 MPG city/27 highway for 2.0L engine (AWD)
Available 3.6L V6
- EPA-estimated 27 MPG highway (FWD)
- 308 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque
- Standard on RS, available on 3LT and Premier
EPA-estimated 19 MPG city/27 highway for 3.6L engine (FWD), 19 MPG city/26 highway for 3.6L engine (AWD).
Choose your driving style.
With a simple twist of a dial, the Driver Mode Selector lets you adjust vehicle performance on challenging road surfaces.
This one’s for tech lovers.
From apps and screens to connectivity, Blazer has high-tech features to keep you connected with the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System.
Safety never goes out of style.
(Standard) Forward Collision Alert And Automatic Emergency Braking
- Can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, Automatic Emergency braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
(Standard) Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- The system uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you are using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
(Standard) Following Distance Indicator
- Can provide you with the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you’re following much too closely
(Standard) Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, the system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- Provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- Has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
(Standard) Intellibeam® Auto High Beam Assist
- Can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
New 2022 Chevrolet Blazer – Gallery
2022 Blazer – Available Model Trims
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick for specific product availability.