The New 2022 Chevrolet Equinox
Ready to impress.
This small SUV pairs eye-catching style with a spacious and versatile cabin that’s been thoughtfully designed to put you at the center of attention.
Room to spare.
- Folding 60/40 Split-Bench Seats 2nd row
- Max Cargo Volume: 63.9 cu. ft.
- Hidden Storage: Under rear cargo floor
- Available Hands-Free Power Liftgate with Logo Projection
- 19-inch Dark Android-painted aluminum wheels
- LED headlamps
- Black bowtie emblem and badging
- Gloss Black mesh grille and Black Ice surround
- Unique lower fascia with body-color inserts
- Gloss Black side rails
- Gloss Black window surround
- Jet Black cloth seating (leather-appointed optional)
- Red interior stitching
- Black Ice chrome accents
- Black headliner
Safety and Driver Assistance Features
(Standard) Forward Collision Alert And Automatic Emergency Braking
- Can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
(Standard) Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 50 mph during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
(Standard) Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
(Standard) Following Distance Indicator
- Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you’re following much too closely
(Standard) Intellibeam® Auto High Beam Assist
- Can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
(Available for 2022) Front And Rear Park Assist
(Standard) Rear Vision Camera
(Available) Adaptive Cruise Control
(Available) Rear Cross Traffic Alert
(Available) Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert
(Available) HD Surround Vision
(Available) Safety Alert Seat
(Standard) Rear Seat Reminder
(Standard) Teen Driver Technology
(Available) OnStar® Safety & Security
Keep your world within reach.
The standard Chevrolet Infotainment System is designed to integrate into your digital life so you can stay connected on the go.
Get up and go just about anywhere.
New 2022 Chevrolet Equinox – Gallery
2022 Equinox – Available Model Trims
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick for specific product availability.