The New 2022 Chevrolet Suburban
Space with a purpose.
First-In-Class Power Sliding Center Console
Best-In-Class Max Cargo Volume
Generous Second- And Third-Row Leg Room
Welcome to the big life.
The Suburban offers six unique trims to fit your lifestyle. It rolls on 18-inch wheels and features seating for up to nine. So every drive keeps you and your passengers coddled in comfort and elevated in style.
Tech that goes bigger than big.
An available 10.2-inch diagonal screen makes it convenient to access your apps, while Google Automotive Services allow you to easily get things done either hands-free or with voice commands. The available Alexa Built-In and Wi-Fi® connection help give passengers access and entertainment during every ride.
Advanced Trailering System with two new views.
This available feature provides an in-vehicle app with new Inside and Transparent trailer views for an enhanced trailering experience. Extra conveniences like customized trailer profiles, Pre-Departure Checklists and trailer tire pressure/temperature monitoring keep you ready when it’s time to head out for the weekend.
Now with Google built-in
Google built-in compatibility offers a helpful, personalized and seamless way to enhance your in-vehicle experience. Google Assistant helps you make calls, set reminders, change the temperature in the vehicle and more, hands-free. Google Maps gets you the information you need on your drive, including live traffic updates and automatic rerouting. And with Google Play, you can easily download some of your favorite apps in your vehicle just as you would on your phone.
The available class-leading 15-inch diagonal multi-color Head-Up Display can project turn-by-turn directions, safety alerts (if equipped) and incoming calls onto the windshield.
Whether you’re maneuvering into a tight space or just need help seeing what’s behind you, Suburban offers up to 13 class-leading camera views to help you drive with confidence.
Engineered with large SUVs in mind, the available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel is smart, smooth and balanced. Paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission, it helps give Tahoe and Suburban a responsive driving feel.
Whether you’re pulling your boat out to the lake or on a long road trip with the family, the available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel has you covered. It’s got 460 lb.-ft. of torque, especially at the low end where you need it most.
Tahoe with the available 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine offers an EPA-estimated 21 MPG city and 28 MPG highway, while Suburban offers up to an EPA- estimated 21 MPG city and 27 highway. It’s no surprise that Tahoe and Suburban are the most fuel-efficient Large SUVs in their class.
Based on GM Large SUV segment.
Offering a highway range of up to 672 miles on Tahoe and 756 miles on Suburban, these full-size SUVs are engineered for the long run.
Based on EPA highway estimate of Tahoe or Suburban with Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-diesel engine and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
Tahoe and Suburban utilize innovative technologies to optimize performance and durability, while sound absorption materials and a tuned-air induction system help keep it quiet for a more refined and comfortable drive.
Bold power. Audacious speed.
Suburban has the power and torque to haul up to 8,300 lbs. of cargo and goes from a stop to highway speeds with ease. With efficiency-enhancing Dynamic Fuel Management technology, you’ll have the mix of capability and efficiency you need.
First-in-class Available Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
Available on Z71 and High Country, the first-in-class Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension optimizes ride height and comfort by adjusting the suspension to road conditions. The system is able to adjust the vehicle’s height to provide more clearance or lower it to enhance aerodynamics and improve efficiency. When parked, the vehicle can also be lowered to make getting in and out easier.
Standard Chevy Safety Assist
Forward Collision Alert And Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
Front Pedestrian Braking
- The system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly in front of you
- Provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- Works at speeds below 50 mph during the daytime
- It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance
Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- Can provide brief, gentle steering wheel turns to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may also receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or if the system detects you may be intentionally steering
Following Distance Indicator
- Can provide you with the gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you are following much too closely
Intellibeam High Beam Assist
- Automatically turns the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
New 2022 Chevrolet Suburban – Gallery
2022 Suburban – Available Model Trims
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick for specific product availability.