Buick Chevrolet End of Lease Return Center in Paris
STAY INFORMED OF YOUR OPTIONS
We want to make sure you’re as informed as possible about your options before your vehicle turn-in date arrives. So, what should you do with your current leased Buick Chevrolet vehicle? You have several options from which to choose:
OPTION 1: TURN IN YOUR BUICK CHEVROLET VEHICLE AND PURCHASE OR LEASE A NEW Buick Chevrolet VEHICLE
Are you ready for your next Buick Chevrolet vehicle? Visit our dealership to test drive the vehicle that’s right for you. This is also a great time to discuss excess mileage and your vehicle’s condition.
- Schedule an appointment with our sales team.
- Select your next Buick Chevrolet vehicle and discuss which financing options are best for you.
- Turn in your vehicle, or structure your new lease or purchase to incorporate your current vehicle.
ENJOY THAT NEW CAR SMELL AGAIN.
We want to help you find the new Buick Chevrolet vehicle that is just right for you. View our new car model lineup to learn more about the latest models available from Buick Chevrolet. You can even build your next ride online at each brand’s website. And don’t forget to ask our dealership about current offers and incentives.
OPTION 2: PURCHASE YOUR LEASED Buick Chevrolet VEHICLE
You can purchase your leased vehicle at any time during your lease period, or you may do so near the end of your lease. Here’s how:
OPTION 3: TURN IN YOUR Buick Chevrolet VEHICLE
- Take some time to review your vehicle’s condition using an excess Wear-and-Tear Card.
- Schedule a complimentary vehicle inspection at Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick of Paris before you return your leased vehicle by calling (877) 392-5449
- Make an appointment to turn in the vehicle at Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick of Paris.